Its finally time for the best part of Fall, pumpkin everything our favorite being pumpkin beer! There are so many different brews of the pumpkin that its hard to decide which to buy. Here we have a list of the top 12 beers to check out this Fall.
1. Pumking Imperial Ale from Southern Tier Brewing Company
With hints of caramel and vanilla it tips the scale at 8.6 percent alcohol per volume
2. Night Owl Pumpkin Ale from Elysian Brewing Company
Dark ale with a smoky squash flavor at 6.7 percent alcohol per volume
3. Pumpkin from Lakefront Brewery
Lager rather than an ale still full of nutmeg and pumpkin flavor
4. Pumpkin Patch Ale from Rogue Ales & Spirits
Tastes remarkably like fresh pumpkin
5. Hey! Pumpkin Harvest Ale from Denver Beer Co.
Hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and orange with notes of pumpkin pie at 5.4 percent alcohol per volume
6. Imperial Pumpkin Porter from Epic Brewing
Thick porter with roasted pumpkin and chocolate-cinnanom hints with 8.6 percent alcohol per volume
7. The Gourdian Pumpkin Ale from Epic Brewing
Comforting and crisp lighter than Epic Brewing's Imperial Pumpkin Porter
8. Punkin Ale from Dogfish Head Brewery
Uses real pumpkin, brown sugar and pie spices
9. Pumpkin Down from Ballast Point Brewing Company
Its base is Ballast Point's Piper Down Ale to which cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg is added
10. Funky Pumpkin Spiced Sour Ale from Boulevard Brewing Co.
Barrel aging prevents it from being too sour but the ginger kicks it up a notch
11. Jack-0-Traveler Pumpkin Shandy from the Traveler Beer Co.
A lighter pumpkin flavor with cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg *** My Favorite in the group!
12. Pumpkinhead from Shipyard Brewing Company
Light on the pumpkin and not too sweet.
Can't wait to try all of these and see if Jack-O remains the favorite! Let us know what you think!